Martes, Pebrero 23, 2016

Cause And Effect: Choosing Accountancy as my Course

Aspiring To be 



                             As I was little I’ve been seeing series on televisions about company’s and people inside it. I often see them presenting their reports, or just attending a board of meeting. Starting from that I dreamed to be involved in the business world, to be a professional accountant. An accountant is a practitioner of accounting or accountancy, which is the measurement, disclosure or provision of assurance.  About financial information that helps managers, investors, tax authorities and other making decisions about allocating resources.

            One unique thing about accounting is that I can enter the field of education at every degree level. If you’ve got knack for money matters, a career in accounting might make perfect cents. I choose accounting because I want to help within our industry more than just being involved in the business world. To be one of those outstanding professionals that gives credit to our country.Which provide services to individuals, helping them create plans of action for improve financial well-being.

            And as the financial backbone of business, I’ll be able to help people to conceive goals, plan how to achieve them and then take the necessary steps. I’ll make sure that the records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly on time. Will perform excellently the overviews of the financial operation of a business in order to help it run efficiently. And make sure that my client’s will be happy and satisfied by the services that I do.

            More on that, as a student, I will study so hard in able to reach my goal. Pursue and persevere so that my dreams in life will never be just a drawing on a scratch paper. And graduate with the degree that I want. Make my parents proud. And most especially be a Certified Public Accountant. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento